Monday, April 4, 2016

In His Vineyard

April 4th 2016: Almost mission bound!

I can't believe my time has finally come to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I will be serving in the California Modesto Mission and I leave April 6, 2016. I have had a lot of time to prepare and get ready for my mission. I have gone to the temple many times these past months and I have seen so many blessings in my life because of going. I know I am suppose to go on a mission, because I have seen so many miracles in my life by this choice to serve. I am so grateful for my eternal family and all the happiness they give me. I am so grateful for this true gospel I have in my life and how it has been the answer to everything when I ever have any questions. I know what I am doing is the most important work needed to bring people back to Christ. Looking at my life, it really hard to give up so much and let things go that I love behind. I am going to miss so many things, especially my family. But these 18 months are the time for me to serve and grow closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. 18 months is a long time, but it is nothing compared to eternity. I am willing to give this amount of time of my life, because our Savior has given the power to everyone on this earth to return back to His and our Heavenly Fathers presences. I want to be able to give back to the One who has made it possible for everything we do. I hope the best for all of you and know that I love you all very much! I will see you in 18 months! Thank you for all your support. Goodbye old life, HELLO mission life!



1 comment:

  1. I love your faith it really touches my heart
    XO Aunt Scot

    ReplyDelete