Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


 Hello!

I am sorry that I don't have much time to write today.  We got transfer calls yesterday and I will be staying here in my area.  I can't believe I will get to be here for eight months at least (that is how long it will be until the next transfers).  But I know that God wants me here and I am thrilled!  There is still a lot of work to do.  We will have one change:  We are getting another companion.  Sister Gibbons! She will be moving in with us and we will be in a tripanionship. We have lots to do to get our apartment ready for another person so it is a busy day.

I am grateful to be in my mission "home ward" for the holidays.  I am grateful for all my wonderful family and friends in my life that bring me so much happiness and I am grateful for God's plan of happiness.  It is the most amazing thing that we can always have hope.  I am thankful for my Savior.  I am thankful to serve a mission.  It's tough but I love it: the people, the trials and the joy.  It's amazing!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. And a wonderful THANKSGIVING!  

Love to all,

Sister Guilott

No comments:

Post a Comment