Monday, August 14, 2017

Phone Calls and Ice Cream

8/14/17
Sister Rose and I: She is so awesome!
Hello!

We had some incredible miracles this week I want to share with you.  First of all, last Tuesday, my companion and I were doing our planning for the day when we get a call from a caller that showed up as unknown. We were hesitant at first to answer, but we answered anyway. It was a man calling from a city near by (Ripon) and he said that he has a son who had not gone to church for a while, but had remarried a woman with two young daughters. The mom and daughters had heard about the church and were interested in going. They had attended a meeting and loved it! They had even said that they would want to be members! While listening to this phone call... we were DYING. We were so excited to hear about this young mom interested in the church. We got info about her, and we went to her house. We invited an awesome member who lives close by along with her daughter to go with us and we all went over. We were able to teach, and the spirit was so strong and there was such an amazing feeling of love we all had for this lady and her daughters. She committed to come to church and is so excited to learn more! I can't express how much gratitude I have for my Savior and for this miracle we were given. I love being a missionary and for having this call to serve. I know that it is all the Lord and His work. I am humbled to be a part of it.

Another quick funny miracle: We were biking and it was a very slow and very hot day. We were biking and I told my companion: I am stressed. Let's say a prayer! So we did... and immediately, NO JOKE... Our ice cream truck friend came driving by at that moment and he remembered us and gave us free ice cream. He even listened to us and accepted a pamphlet and told us he would read it. MIRACLES!! I was joking afterwards, when I am stressed, we get desserts ;) haha! The Lord knows me, and I am so glad He does. It was just what I needed to lift my spirits and continue on that day.

I love you all! Thanks for reading this email! Hope it brought your spirits up! 

Love, Sister Guilott 

 
Sister Rose with a package! 

After a long hot day working!

A baby frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment