Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017

HELLO WORLD!
We go to service projects each week and wear these shirts!

When will it EVER cool down here? It is still so so hot!  We had a fun a activity today so this will have to be short.

Anyway... I honestly wish I could just send my journal home so you can all read it. We are witnessing so many miracles, and I am just so grateful for how gracious the Lord has been to us here. So many different wonderful people we get to meet.
Exchanges with the Hermanas!
We had one really awesome experience in the wards here! We were asked by the neighboring ward (who have elders, not sisters) to come and talk to the young women about missions! I have NEVER done anything like that on my mission yet, so I was really nervous about it actually. But we got there, and I now know how Young Women Leaders feel... I immediately felt SO much love for these sweet girls! The elders were there first, and they were sharing all these cool experiences. Then they left, it was our turn. We got up and started to talk, and we started to just get to know the girls there. They were all quiet at first, but after we were there, we were all having a great time and they would ask us funny questions! One of my favorites was "what was the worst dinner/food you have eaten?" ;) HAHA! I have to say though... We had asked the girls to raise their hands to see if they wanted to serve. Only like three girls raised them! I was kind of shocked, but I then thought if that was me a couple years ago, I would not have raised my hand. But all I have to say is that my mission has completely changed me. I love my mission so much, even in the trials and the hard times. But that night with the Young Women made me appreciate my mission and how I am so honored to be a tool in the hands of the Lord. This is HIS work, and I am just trying the hardest I can be there for Him. 

Well... I love you all! If you ever have free time... I am always up for letters! ;) I would write you back! :D haha! 

Have a wonderful day! 


Love, Sister Guilott 
Planning Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment