Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to Everyone!

We are the American Flag today!  Happy 4th!

What a wonderful day to be able to celebrate our Country's freedom!  I am so grateful to live here in America, a "promised land" and what joy it brings me!  I can't believe I have been on a mission now for 3 Months.  TIME IS FLYING BY!

This week was a week of laughs . . . and tears!  I had a flat tire on my bike 5 times in the past two days.  It was discouraging and we do all of our proselyting on our bike, so God was really teaching me patience, faith and diligence this past week.  But, there were so many good things that are happening that bring us so much joy and happiness.  Like just being here on a mission in California.  God knows me so well.  He knows that I would grow so well here.  I love the saying, "Bloom where you are planted," because that is exactly what God is doing.  I can just feel my Savior's love in everything I see and do as a mission.
Sister Rugg and I being cute: aren't we adorable?
I am sorry to cut things short.  We have lots to do today.  We are getting ready to teach two new investigators and the work is definately hastening.  We also have a fun 4th of July activity with our zone.  I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week and a wonderful 4th of July!

Love,

Sister Guilott
Picture of my study desk: it's my safe place and my sanctuary!
This is what our apartment looks like!  Mom, it is clean 24/7 NO COCKROACHES FOR US!










No comments:

Post a Comment