Monday, December 5, 2016

Light The World Results

HELLO!!

This week went by so quickly that I gasped when I saw it was another Preparation Day today! We have a lot to do today, so I apologize my post will be short.  But here is a miracle from this week that was REALLY NEAT! :)

My companions and I were walking down the road, after having an investigator tell us she wasn't interested anymore. So we were a little down. We were walking and all of the sudden we walk by this man. We decided to talk to him, and so we did! We shared the "Light The World" church message and he loved it and asked if we had more. Right then, my awesome companion told about the restoration in under a minute. The man was stunned and asked:"Okay. I need to learn more. Right now! Here! There is a park over here. I want to learn more!" So we all walked together, with him asking about life and religion and we taught him the restoration. He was very interested and insisted we came the next day to teach him more. SO WE DID! He is loving the message, is understanding it and believes it. 

God has a plan for all of us. Even if you are going through a rough place, there is ALWAYS something better around the corner. I know that is true. And I know that the power of the Holy Ghost is real, and that opening your mouth REALLY does make a difference in someone's life. I invite you all to open your mouths, because you could be helping someone, and you are always a touch point in someone's life. 

LOVE YOU ALL!! God loves you :)

Sister Guilott

My cute companions and I eating YUMMY pupusa's at a sweet restaurant!! 

AND my companions are ADORABLE and SOOO POWERFUL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment