Monday, March 27, 2017

Sunny Spring Days


Hello World!!

Boy.. Spring has sprung here in California. We were surprised by the weather change... It truly surprised me! I was out on exchanges with the cute Sister Price and it was kind of sunny outside and.... I burnt my neck pretty bad.... HAHAHA OOPS. I guess the warmer weather is really here!
Bike riding casualties on sunny spring days . .  . Ouch!
This week was a week full of searching.  Since we had a baptism last week, we were so focused on that and trying to make things work out... that we forgot we don't have many other investigators... SO!! We had been trying all missionary tools for finding! We have seriously knocked on 100+ doors this week. We had one family show interest! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! Also, I learned that there are many religions here in Turlock and many churches. It was really cool to hear people's beliefs and how Christ has been able to help them in their lives. Even though we believe differently, we all believe in the same God.

I know that we have the complete knowledge and truth. The Atonement is what has made everything possible for us. It has made the Plan of Salvation come into play, and it has helped us be able to repent and be forgiven of our sins, and we have the hope that we will live together as families forever. That is all through the Atonement and I am so grateful for it. 

I hope you all are having a great week, I pray for you and know that I LOVE MY MISSION! Even though it is super tough, it is SO WORTH IT. I have been able to see a change in my heart and I have been able to feel a closer relationship with my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love,

Sister G


Creative Ways to share the Gospel!


No comments:

Post a Comment