Tuesday, June 20, 2017

June 12

Hello!!

We got to go to Big Trees!
I am sorry I have to rush this blog post. Life has been very crazy, but the work has been hastening! We had a HUGE miracle happen this week that I would love to share with all of you!

This Sunday, we were sitting in Relief Society at church. We were talking about marriage and nurturing your spouse (EVERY missionary's favorite lesson... NOT) and a brother opened the door and told us to come with him... I was actually really scared. I was thinking, "did we do anything wrong this week? Was I was speeding in the mission vehicle..." We have been working really hard this week..." but he told us this:

"Sisters, there a young man that has been coming to church for a while now. He just told us he wants to talk the lessons, will you come with me to meet him and set up an appointment this week?" 
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! We were SOOOOOO happy! We met him, and he is GREAT!! He has learned so much already, so teaching will be a breeze! He is already planning to serve a mission and EVERYTHING. God is so real. I was in awe. God's timing is NEVER your timing, I was just so surprised! I am so grateful for the work that is going on all around the world. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here. I love my mission and I love my Savior Jesus Christ SO MUCH. He has changed my life, and I want Him to be with me for time and all eternity. 

I love you all! Hope you have a great week! Oh, it's my birthday this week. Not a big deal, I am too busy for my birthday. haha! ;) I have got work to do!!! See ya :)


LOVE,
SISTER GUILOTT

No comments:

Post a Comment