Tuesday, June 20, 2017

June 19

Hello world!  It was a CRAZY week!  But so many miracles!  First of all, it was my birthday week and we celebrated!

We have taught a lot of new people, and they are all interested! I am so grateful that the Lord is hastening the work here! 

I am actually sad.... I am going to be honest.... My sweet companion Sister Beteiti has completed her mission and is going home... She has been in this area for a while, and the whole ward is so sad to have her leave. She has been a HUGE blessing in my life... I love her sweet personality and her humble spirit. She has set a huge example to me. She came from a little island, not knowing English, came to America to serve and BOY... She has served with all of her heart. I will miss her so much, But I know that she has so much in store for her. I love her and I know that she will be a missionary for the rest of her life! 



Other news... Since she is leaving... I will be staying and training a new missionary. :) That makes me nervous. But, I know that God's plan is perfect and it will help me stretch and grow :) And I have been released from my assignment as a Sister Training Leader.  It was a honor to have served all the Sisters and it helped me grow so much. I am so grateful for God's plan for us, because He has the goal of helping us have "immortality and eternal life." 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! I hope you stay inside... because it is going to be HOT!!! :)


Love, 
Sister Guilott

No comments:

Post a Comment