Monday, August 29, 2016

Transfers!

Okay, Transfer calls came and . . . I will be staying in my ward.  And I will be getting a new companion named Sister Bell.  I already know her as she is in the 3rd Ward here in this Stake.  When we saw each other today, we were excited!  She is coming out of her 12 weeks of training and she is leaving her trainer as well.  So we will both be without our trainers for the first time and I have been here just one more transfer than she on our missions.  It is cool to see the Lord is in tune with what we all need.  I am excited, scared and happy to continue to serve in this area.  I will miss my companion Sister Rugg, who is going to Hughson and is becoming a Sister Training Leader.  I am so excited for her and the new adventures that await her in that assignment.

I am going to have to cut this short as we have to clean, shop and go see a lot of people today as Sister Rugg gets ready to leave.  I love you all very much and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Love,

Sister Guilott

Best Ice Cream ever!!
Companions!
A darling member in our ward
Our Wonderful District
Selfie time with the district!
Love Sister Rugg!  Best companion and trainer!!  Last time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment