Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year and a New Assignment

Hello World!!
We asked the person at the door about the fruit on this tree and he said we could pick some.  It was so HEAVY!  California GRAPEFRUIT in December!  

I have to make this email a little bit shorter because... I AM LEAVING!! I am very nervous and excited!! I love my ward here, and I am going to miss it SO MUCH. This place feels like my home and I have loved my time here as I have learned and grown as a missionary.  But time to start a new adventure.

I will be going to a magical place called Manteca. :) I will be over a Young Single Adult ward there, That will be exciting to be with young people again! It is just like college! And I am going to be with the wonderful Sister Webb! I have met her before and OH BOY! She is like a powerhouse!! I have also been called to serve as a Sister Training Leader. It will be wonderful to have the opportunity to work with other missionaries and I am humbled by the assignment.  

I have been blessed with such amazing companions. Sister Bell will be staying AND TRAINING!!! :D I am super excited for her and I know that she will be amazing. Being Sister Bell's companion has been such an amazing experience, I am going to miss her so much. But I know that she will be amazing and her new missionary will love her. 

I hope you all had a wonderful new years! Make this new year a GREAT ONE!! Since it is 2017, I am going to find 17 miracles this year. ;)  I am super excited for all the coming changes. I love you all and hope you are having a great week! 

Love, 

Sister Guilott
Sister Bell finally got one - it was bigger than our head!  
We got random cat cookies...super cute but they made our teeth black!

Us with the one and only Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment