Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cats on bikes. . .

Good morning world!
Went on a split with this cute sister and had a wonderful time!
I just want to share with you a really neat experience from this week. We have been trying to find investigators, we talk to everyone. Like family, you won't believe how open I am to people. We are saying hi to everyone. Whether it be the people in their yards, on the sidewalk, in their cars, and so many more places... well. We had a tough day of many people try to bash with us, and tell us how Joseph Smith is *insert all crazy, untrue facts here* and I just am done with it. SO we were at our dinner appointment, and me and Sister Anderson got on the conversations of pets. The woman said: "Oh my gosh! You would love my cat! She loves to bike around with me!  You should see if she likes to bike with you" ... SO WE PUT IT TO THE TEST... The cat did like to be in the basket! haha.
Missions definately have their moments of fun!  

I just am so grateful for the complete truth we have of the gospel. Being from Utah, I really took it for granted and now I am seeing how it is PERFECT. 

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 

Love Sister Guilott


No comments:

Post a Comment