Monday, May 15, 2017

Service in Turlock, CA

May 1st

Hello Everyone Who Reads This Blog:

I hope you all know how much you all mean to me. I was looking back at my blogs I have sent, and some of my thoughts were:"people keep reading this??" So for all of you die-hard fans, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!! 

FUN FACT... A couple years ago, Turlock, CA was awarded in the Guinness World Record Book for having the MOST CHURCHES PER CAPITA (in other words, the most churches per person in the city). I am SO grateful to be surrounded by so many religions and so many wonderful people who believe. But it can a little bit harder to find people who have a open mind and heart, and who are willing to change. The luck we are having is we go to this apartment complex with elderly people... I LOVE OLD PEOPLE! Elderly people and children are SO WILLING to change and so willing to learn more! I can now see why Christ asks us to be more child-like. 

Well, we had a great week and WE GOT TO DO SERVICE!! We were apart of "LoveTurlock" and that is when all the community (people, cultures, religions) get together and serve. They shared the scripture from 1 John 4:19-"We love Him, because he first loved us."

I love that scripture, it just helps me see that Jesus Christ loves us so much, and we should and need to love Him! He loves us so much!! 

Well, know that I love you all and I am praying for you always! 

LOVE 
SISTER GUILOTT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment