Monday, May 29, 2017

It's a Marvelous Work 5/29/17

This week was pretty crazy, but I can say that it was one of the best weeks ever!!  
Sister Clayton, Sister Palmer, and my companion on our splits!
This past Monday we had the Clayton's come as our general authority visitors, and we had many wonderful conferences with them! We then had a Leadership Meeting with them and the thing I learned most about them was the following: WE JUST NEED TO LOVE EVERYONE. In the world today, we are just so absorbed into our own selves, if we want to be happy, then we just need to serve someone! The Clayton's are the perfect examples of CHARITY and how to MAGNIFY YOUR CALLINGS. I was so grateful to be with them. 

Something really cool was that my companion and I were chosen to go out teaching in our area with Sister Clayton and Sister Palmer, our sweet mission president's wife! WHAT AN HONOR THAT WAS! We all had great experiences and we learned so much from one another. 

Then with all these meetings, we were sooooo blessed to have the baptism of our investigator. You can totally see the Lord's hand at work here in Oakdale and "I just all amazed at the love Jesus offers me..." ;) I am so grateful for the work here and I love being a missionary. YES, it is hard and sometimes stressful. But this time I am giving to the Lord is just an expression of my love for Him, and He is blessing us so much for this work. I love my Savior  Jesus Christ, I know he lives and loves us. I  know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us as well and wants us to return to Him. I am grateful for this work and for the time we have to help families to return back to Him and to show them their true eternal potential. I am SOOOOOO grateful for temples. I know they are the house of the Lord.  The hardest thing on my mission is that we are not allowed to go (its too far away and not in our mission). I  miss going and feeling the sweet spirit there. I miss it so much. But I know that one day, I can return again. And we all can return to it, you just got to be faithful and have an  obedient loving heart for your Savior. :) 

I love you all so much, I hope you all have a great week. I am praying for you all!! :D

Love, Sister Guilott

No comments:

Post a Comment