Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Oakdale 5/22/17

HELLO World! 

BOY OH BOY! It has been a great week! 

We have been teaching a great guy right now named Joel, and he has a baptism date! We have been teaching him for a while, but we had the wonderful opportunity to have our mission president and his lovely wife to come out teaching with us! All I can say was at first, I was so stressed and very intimidated. BUT! I love President Palmer SO MUCH. It was amazing and it was exactly what our investigator needed. I am so grateful for leaders today to help lead and guide and bless others. 

We also had our Sister Training Leader exchanges and it was super fun! I got to venture out of the area we are usually serving it and go out to "the country" area of our ward. SO MANY HILLS AND SO MANY COUNTRY THINGS! I got a picture with goats, I hope you enjoy it. But it is great too but kind of scary... our TIWI (which in this monitor in our car that yells at us if we are speeding or going crazy) doesn't work in the country.... so.... You can go pretty fast there, but I was a good slow grandma driver and didn't go over a big speed. But it was super fun to drive out there....


Today we had zone conference with Elder Weatherford T. Clayton and his lovely wife, and IT WAS AMAZING! I felt so loved and know that I am supposed to be out on a mission right now. We get to see his wife tonight, because we were chosen to go out teaching with her. So we will let you know next week how that went! But I am so grateful for missionary work and how the work will always continue and how we can all be missionaries! :D 

I love you all! 

Sister Guilott



No comments:

Post a Comment