Monday, May 15, 2017

Turlock to Oakdale next week--Transfers!

May 7, 2017
Best Ward Mission Leader ever!

Hello!!

SO much is happening in the world! Well, in the Modesto California Mission world. We had our transfer calls this past week, Sister Anderson will be with my old companion Sister Bell! They will be over Stockton as STL's!! I am so excited for them!

AND... I WILL BE SISTER BETEITI in Oakdale (known as "the cowboy capital of the world") as STL's!! :D I am beyond excited, everyone is going to be in the right place. I have been able to pray about it, and I have gotten the confirmation that this is where I am suppose to be, and I am super excited for Sister Anderson. I am going to miss her SO MUCH. But she will be fantastic with Sister Bell, they will ROCK IT in a Stockton!

This is going to be a crazy transfer. A general authority will be coming, and we are super excited for him to come! He will be coming in 2 weeks, and we have a lot to prepare before he comes! I am just so excited for all these changes, and I usually hate change. So this is just a sign that God is helping me repent/change for the best. :) 

Also, our mission president challenged us to read the Book of Mormon and mark all the scriptures that has Christ's name/reference of Him, when He speaks, and mark scriptures about our mission purpose/vision. AND I AM LEARNING SO MUCH! This is going to sound silly, but Christ speaks SO MUCH to us! I am so grateful to have the Book of Mormon, I know that it is true. I believe that instead of it being "another testament of Jesus Christ" I believe it is THE testament of Jesus Christ. I am just so grateful for the things I have been able to learn and been able to see all the changes around me to help me become the person that God wants me to become.

I love you all! I hope you have a great week!! Here are some pictures! 

Love, Sister Guilott 


Zone picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment