Sunday, April 9, 2017

One Year Out!

Hello!

This is probably getting to you late. And it will probably be the shortest blog ever.  But I wanted to let you know that I am still alive and the gospel of Jesus Christ is even more alive! 

This week was conference... WHAT A GLORIOUS WEEKEND. I am soooooo grateful for conference. I loved hearing the prophet, apostles, and general authority speak. I know that they are true disciples of Christ and I sustain them! I loved Pres. Monson's talk so much! He is truly a prophet of God. I am now taking his challenge to read the Book of Mormon everyday, and truly studying it! I love pondering the scriptures and being inspired by the spirit of God. I am just so grateful for all the talks, I can't pick a favorite one! They were all perfect and I felt like I needed it. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and know that I love you all! Thank you for your support!

Love, Sister Guilott 
This is why I was late today blogging... We went to Big Trees with our mission president! It was tons of fun! Enjoy these pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment