Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2, 2017



Hello world! 

So two weeks ago the weather here in Oakdale was down into the 70's and then last week it was up in the 90's... Today, we woke up and it was sweater weather outside!! CRAZY!! 

We had zone conference this week and it was awesome! But the highlight of this week was definitely General Conference! It is very neat to be a missionary and listen to General Conference! I love receiving the revelation that is needed for the area we are serving in. I loved all the talks! If you haven't been able to watch or read General Conference, I invite you to do so! It is incredible!

The most exciting thing that happened this week was we had a lesson with one of our new investigators on Thursday and we invited her to be baptized this month. She was hesitant about it, so we invited her to pray about the day we were thinking of and see how she felt about it! We will see on Thursday what she is thinking. Pray for her! She is so interested and ready, and it is amazing to see how much faith she does have in letting us come over and teach her. 

I am so grateful for my mission. I love it so much. I love being here and helping others. I hope you all find ways to help others as our Savior helps you in your everyday life. I love you all so much! Have a great day!


Love, 

Sister Guilott 

No comments:

Post a Comment