Monday, October 2, 2017

September 25, 2017

HELLO WORLD!

This week was an amazing week! Sadly, we were praying really hard and my companion and I had to have a lot of the people we are teaching "be placed in the Lord's hands" for a while. Many of them were not committing to live the gospel and they were not going to church. That is usually hard, but we told them that we would see them every couple of weeks. So, that made me really sad. Because I know that I have limited weeks left, and I love them all so much.  One night I was praying and asking who needed to be found so we could teach and help them get closer to Him. The next day, was a day with lots of long time spent finding. We went door to door knocking, going through old investigators, and going to part member family's houses to find people. We didn't have much luck. We went the next day, doing the same thing... Not much luck either.  But that didn't get us down, we had faith that the Lord would help us find someone and put someone in our path. It was a week of patience, and we had a lesson with a part member family. A girl that the elders were teaching a long time ago had stopped teaching her, and we went over to meet her. We had an awesome discussion with them and she told us how she loves how she feels going to church, she feels wanted there. She even told us "my parents are not at all happy I married a 'Mormon,' but I love this church. I would like to be one one day actually..." Me and my companion were SO HAPPY! We asked her if we could teach her the lessons again, she was very excited and said yes!! :D I am so excited for her, and I am honestly SOOOO grateful for my Savior. Even though we had to endure many days of patience, our patience ended with the reward that we were desiring to have. I am so grateful to be a missionary, and even though I have limited time... That is not going to stop me from being a missionary for the rest of my life. You don't need a name tag to be one, but at the same time... My mission has completely changed me, the Lord has changed me to be what He wants me to be. And I am so indebted to Him for helping me to be the person He wants me to be. I love you all! I hope you have an awesome week!!!

LOVE,

SISTER GUILOTT :)




No comments:

Post a Comment